Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No title

No posts for a while, and I don't know that there'll be any more. Not for a while at least. Too tired. Too down. These last couple of weeks have been tougher than usual. There are lots of new confusing issues that I can't write about, and therefore nothing that's going on (which is nothing, as we're now sitting waiting till the courts reopen on 12th January) will make any sense to anyone.

I know that one day, this will all just be looked back on as a slow, drawn-out nightmare of a year, with some beautiful bright patches, but many, many low moments. Right now, in the thick of it, I'm just too exhausted to think or write about it any more.

Have a lovely holiday, Eid, Christmas, New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really feel for you Emma, I think you're holding up really well in the circumstances. We're all thinking of you here, and hoping you'll be back with little Maya soon. To echo another comment, it surely will happen when the time is right, and not before, but that's the best way, even though it doesn't feel like it at the time.

Lots of love and hugs,
Tracy xxx

barb said...

I look forward to the day you take Maya home.
She is the most beautiful baby. Please keep
posting your pictures.

Barb